Same day Taj Mahal tour specially for women
See the Sunset over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on a full-day tour of Agra, which is specially designed for women. On this tour, you will be enjoying some really fun activities like Mehndi carving (Henna), visit one of the world’s most romantic monuments in style wearing Indian traditional Sarees, before going to the impressive Agra Fort. Don’t miss the chance of encountering the beautiful view of sun rays reflecting on this white beauty of marble live, along with some unique actives.
Sunset view of Taj Mahal
Off the beaten path tour in the city
All activities inclusive tour, you will not be required to pay anywhere else.
Private tour with all-inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharges
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- A Professional Linguistic Guide
- Air Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Private tour.
- Off the beaten path tour in the city
- Mehndi Carving
- Monument Entrance fee
- Sunset view of Taj
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
06:30 hrs: Pick Up From Hotel / Airport in Delhi NCR / Gurgaon Our Driver will come to pick you up from your hotel and drive to Agra.
09:30 hrs: Meet Your Tour Guide on Arrival – Visit Taj Mahal with you Tour Guide, it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal
11:30 hrs After the Taj Mahal – Proceed to Agra Fort It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
13:00 hrs: After the end of fort moving towards lunch providing you different flours of this city.
14:00 hrs: Visit Mehtab Bagh Sunset Point – Back view of Taj Mahal This is an optional site to visit if you are in a hurry you can skip it. Exploring the backside of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of the Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Agra District, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
15:00 hrs: Drive Back to Delhi After exploring Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Lunch, and Mehtab Bagh our assistant will drive you back towards Delhi by car.
18:00 hrs: Departure at Airport / Drop to Hotel After arriving in Delhi, our assistance (driver) will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for your onwards journey or flight back to your sweet home.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up our travelers from anywhere in Jaipur .Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.