Same Day Tour of Agra by AC sedan Car
The same day tour by a sedan AC car by Hello India Tour that includes the professional chauffeur, Requested language guide, pick up and drop at hotel/airport and entry tickets. The tour first destination is Taj Mahal, following the Agra Fort, and the last is itmad ud daula (Baby Taj) . We will schedule everything for you under this tour package, including lunch pre-booked.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Monuments Entrance Tickets
- Bottled water
- A Private Sedan AC car with Live Tour Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Any kind of Drinks
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
At 6 am, you will get picked from your hotel/airport or another suggested pickup point of yours. A sedan AC vehicle will wait for you with a well-speaking requested language driver to go from Delhi to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Travelling will take 3 to 3:½ hours, and you can have snacks on your journey to Agra and even breakfast.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal. It is an enchanted monument of love by a 5th Mughal ruler for his beloved’s wife. There are stories that Shah Jahan built this to make future generations remember that love has no boundaries. And, viewing the ivory-white marble is undoubtedly dually on ecstasy. It is the best spot to catch moments of serene understanding of love with a white tomb in as the foundation.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort(palace of the kings). The red Sandstone fort is from Mughal Empire and is only a couple of kilometers from the Taj Mahal. The complex has rich green patio nurseries and town lobby of the Mughal Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taj Mahal Restaurant, Fatehabad Rd, near Fal Fruit Shope, Opposite Saga Emporium, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
The guide will accompany you to the flavorful cooking in the best cafés to lure your taste buds with even different cuisines.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Baby Taj (itmad Ud Daula). The evening will take your senses away at the Baby Taj. This monument is a small replica of the Taj Mahal which was built before the Taj Mahal in the white marble with the intricacy of beautifully inlayed stoness.which is described as a “jewel box”.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
You will leave to go back to Delhi on the end of your same day Agra tour via sedan AC car.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide Pickup from IGI International Airport, Railway Stations, Hotels in Delhi, Gurugram, Noida,Faridabad and Ghaziabad as well.In case of any special request of pickup is required from customer we will try our best to fulfill.Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.