Same Day Trip Taj Mahal By Car from Delhi
The magnificent Taj Mahal is one of India’s most visited monuments and lies an around 3-hour drive from Delhi. On this tour, travel to Agra in the comfort of a private vehicle, then enjoy a guided tour of the Taj Mahal. After a delicious lunch (own expense) at restaurant, continue to the Agra Fort and Baby Taj, before setting out on the return journey to Delhi. Spectacular photo ops at the UNESCO-listed Taj Mahal Guided tours of the Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, and Baby Taj Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off from Delhi Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Tour Guide
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Pickup and drop back to hotel / airport
- 1 Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any Gratuities For Guide & Driver (Optional)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
07:00 a.m. Proceed to Agra. You will be picked up from any desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida by your English speaking Driver, then proceed to Agra in a climate controlled private car. Duration of journey from Delhi to Agra is approx. 3 Hours via Yamuna Expressway. It is one of the finest roads in India. On the way, if you would like to take Toilets or Snacks break, you may tell to your driver, he will be happy to do that.
10:30 a.m. : Taj Mahal
Upon arrival at Taj Mahal, your guide will join you. He will handover you the tickets for entry to Beautiful Taj Mahal, So you will not have to stand in queues to buy tickets. Plus he will take you Inside of Taj Mahal and give you a tour of Taj Mahal. You may take as much time you would like to spend at Taj Mahal. If you would like your Guide to take your pictures at Taj Mahal, then he will be happy to do that for you. Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
12:30 a.m.: Agra Fort
After Taj Mahal, your guide will take you to the Agra Fort, here also you will not have to stand in queues to buy tickets, your guide will handover you the tickets to enter Agra Fort. It was built in 1565 A.D by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Here you will have the guided tour of approx 1 hour.
01:30 p.m. : Lunch
After guided tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Inside, We will take you to a restaurant for tasty Lunch (Paid by your Self).
02:30 p.m : Baby Taj
After Lunch, your guide will take you to the Baby Taj (Tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah), here you will have a guided tour of approx. 30 min.
Proceed to Delhi After visiting these places, your guide will say bye bye to you. Then proceed back to Delhi in your climate controlled private car.
Arrive at Delhi. Upon arrival at Delhi, you will be dropped off to any desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.