Same Taj Mahal Tour By Car From Delhi With Lunch
The golden age of the city began with the Mughals. It was known then as
Akbarabād and remained the capital of the Mughal Empire under the Badshahs Akbar, Jahāngīr and Shāh Jahān. Akbar made it the eponymous seat of one of his original twelve subahs (imperial top-level provinces), bordering (Old) Delhi, Awadh (Oudh), Allahabad, Malwa and Ajmer subahs. Shāh Jahān later shifted his capital to Shāhjahānabād in the year 1648.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All activities
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- 06:00 AM pickup from Delhi drive to agra 3 hrs yamuna expressway
10:00 AM visit taj mahal The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
12:00 PM visit Agra fort Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi.
02:00 PM lunch time & relax
03:00 PM baby taj is optional - Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj",
05:00 PM back to Delhi
Departure Point :ALl Delhi
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :ALL Delhi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.