Samobor Private Tour from Zagreb
• Visit Grgos Cave, one of the most beautiful little caves in Northwest Croatia
• Take a walk along Samobors beautiful and picturesque streets and learn about its history
• In ''Kristal Samobor'' learn about the art of glass making
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Organisation of the trip
- Visit and presentation of local glass making
- English speaking guide/driver
- Transfer in a comfortable A/C van
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees; Grgos Cave 2€
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Samobor, Samobor, Zagreb County, Central Croatia
A famous writer, Antun Gustav Matoš, once said that Samobor was the most Croatian of all Croatian towns. This charming little town near the border has officially been a town since 1242 when the King Béla IV awarded it with a charter giving it the status of a free royal market town.
A place you will fall in love with! Walk along its beautiful streets and check out it most popular sites and learn about its history with our guide.
People of Samobor are famous for their traditional crafts on of them being glass making. It has a hundred-year long successful tradition in this area. However, the industry saw several closings of big glass-making trades and factories, but, the love towards glass making remained.
Those wanting to try the local cuisine or taste local wines are in luck: Samobor is an ideal spot for gourmands! Some of the recipes for local drinks and sausages are still kept as a secret, and every family has its own secret ingredient.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grgosova špilja, 10432, Otruševec, Croatia
We will also visit the Grgos Cave, one of the natural attractions of the town of Samobor. It is one of the most beautiful little caves in Northwest Croatia, protected as a geomorphological natural monument due to the rich stone formations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Zrinjevac 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required in all of the shops Guides wear a face mask Travelers are required to have their own face masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.