Samsara Trekking: Nepal Birding Holidays
Nepal Birding Holidays covers Important Bird and Biodiversity Area (IBA) of Nepal. It ranges from Alpine Himalayan bird habitats to mid-hill forest and rivers and the tropical plain with national park jungles, wetlands and lakes.
Bird habitats, in Nepal, are mixed of alpine vegetation, hill forests, rivers, streams, wetlands, lakes and farmland offering birders endemic and rare sightings combined with beautiful hike. Alpine habitat is just a day away from Kathmandu and Pokhara for the sighting of Himalayan Monal and other colorful birds.
Moreover, birders can enjoy hovering vultures and birds of prey above the hills surrounding Kathmandu and Pokhara valleys; Waders in the Wetlands, the lakes and the rivers in the tropical plains of Nepal; and colorful birds in Chitwan and Bardiya National Park jungles.
Birding Holiday is one of the most sought after activities in Nepal you should never miss while you are in Nepal. It is a lifetime experience!
per adult from
6 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bird Guide
- Entry/Admission - Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park, North Side of Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Nepal
Joining Nepal Birding Holiday, birders will enjoy sighting of many species of birds including only endemic bird of Nepal - Spiny Babblers. The national park inhabits over 311 species of birds including 117 migratory birds. Common species of bird species are white backed vulture, Himalayan griffon, black vulture, beard vulture, dark kite, hen harrier, goshawk, sparrow hawk, sikhra, common buzzard, Asian black eagle, steppe eagle, magpies, kalij pheasant, leafbirds, flycatcher, bushchat, babblers, cuckoos, bulbul, swift, warblers. Apart from birding, it is a beautiful hike with magnificent view of the Himalayan range from the top of Shivapuri and Nagarjun Hills! Locals life style and bird-eye view of the valley is bonus of this birding trip.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/10/2019 - 7/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.