San Andrés Island Private Sightseeing Tour
Explore the main spots of San Andrés, part of an archipelago in the ‘Sea of Seven Colors,’ named for its variant shades of blue and green Caribbean waters on coral reefs. Take a private tour of the island with your personal guide, stopping for photo ops at caves and a blow hole, and swim in a natural rock pool.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Hoyo Soplador
- Entry/Admission - Morgan's Cave
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Your private guide will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a 2.5-hour personalized tour around San Andrés Island, part of a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
Start with a 20-minute stop at La Cueva de Morgan (Morgan’s Cave), named for Sir Henry Morgan, a pirate of the Caribbean who hid stolen treasure from Spanish galleons. Then continue westward to a natural sea pool where you can bathe for about 15 minutes with a lovely view overlooking the ‘Sea of Seven Colors.’
Next, you’ll visit Hoyo Soplador, a small blow hole where sea water bursts through the coral and reaches up to 65 feet (20 meters) high. After watching this natural phenomenon on the island’s southern tip, head to the white-sand beach of South Bay and visit the village of San Luis, full of history and culture.
Afterward, you’re dropped off at your hotel by private vehicle.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and swim suit are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.