San Antonio Port Cruise Tour to Valparaiso & Casablanca Valley from San Antonio
This tour is the best opportunity to experience the beauty of Chile and makes worth your time and economy. Board a coach destined for the coastal towns of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar. In Valparaiso, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, embark on a panoramic tour of the port and Plaza Sotomayor (Sotomayor Square).
Then, ascend to the summit of the Concepción and Alegre hills by traditional elevators. Break for lunch and enjoy Chilean cuisine at your own expense.
The other stop is Viña del Mar, known as the Garden City for its plethora of greenery. Visit coast line, a real easter Island moai, flower clock before traveling to your final stop, the Casablanca Valley.
Here, you can sample wines at Indomita or Veramonte vineyard before your drop off to Santiago airport or hotel in the early evening.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting of 3 wines in Casablanca valley.
- Vintage Funicular ride in Valparaiso
- Small groups
- Airport or hotel drop off.
- Professional tour guide native language level so you don't going to miss any detail
- Luggages Transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina del Mar, Vina del Mar, Valparaiso Region
Our tour guide will be waiting at the cruise ship terminal of San Antonio since 8:00am with a sign with your name.
Your luggages will be storage in the same van of the tour. Then you will head to your first destination at Valparaiso. You will leave the van to explore Valparaiso in a amazing walking tour.
Break for lunch.
Visit the best highlights of Viña del Mar. The las destination is Casablanca Valley where you will visit Veramonte wineries for a wine tasting. To end the tour you will be drop off at the Airport or Hotel in Santiago around 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide will be waiting at the exit since 8:00 AM with a sign with your name in San Antonio port Ports
- Intendencia de la Región Metropolitana de Santiago, Morandé 93, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
- San Antonio Terminal International (STI), Barros Luco 1613, San Antonio, Valparaíso, Chile
- Terminal San Antonio, Tres Nte 219, San Antonio, Valparaíso, Chile
- San Antonio Quinta Region, San Antonio, Valparaíso, Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.