San Antonio Sweet Safari Tour: Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Musuem
You’re in for a real treat on this one!
Starting with some Alamo history we venture off to the oldest saloon in Texas. There we will learn about this bar’s unique history, take an in depth look at some Texas Ranger archives and have exclusive access to one of the largest taxidermy collections in the world (a $20 value).
After a self paced tour of the museum we will head to take a front row seat at one of San Antonio’s sweetest haunts. Watch as our bartenders transform your favorite desserts into cocktail form. From Cookies & Cream, Nutterbutters, S'more & Thin Mint martini's to smoke infused old fashioneds if you can dream it up these guys can make it reality. Don't believe me? Put my brothers to the test and I guarantee you'll be impressed.
This is truly a one of kind experience that will surely leave you wanting more!
Food & beverages not included in price.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to the Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX
We will discuss the world famous Alamo battle and the history of the plaza.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum, 318 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78205-1816
We will enjoy exclusive access to one of the largest taxidermy collections in the world as well a vast Texas Ranger museum featuring Bonnie & Clyde memorabilia.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Majestic Theatre, 224 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.