San Antonio Walking Food Tour: Downtown Delicacies
If you’re looking for great food and a good time, look no further. The city of San Antonio is famously known for the Riverwalk and the Alamo but is quickly becoming a foodie destination. It doesn’t matter if you live here or are just visiting for a few days, this tour is an experience you don’t want to miss. Whether it is traditional Tex-Mex or dishes unique to San Antonio, this tour will excite your taste buds and show you a side of The Alamo City never seen before. Take a journey on this interactive and engaging tour, spanning over 3 hours with 5 stops.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 food tastings
- Meet restaurant chefs and owners
- Local history and culture shared on tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drink pairings (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Join in and indulge in tastes from some of San Antonio’s finest restaurants. You’ll enjoy Cuban sliders while overlooking a stunning section of the Riverwalk. You’ll learn of one chef’s dream to introduce the Alamo City to the delicious Creole cuisine from his hometown of Louisiana. You’ll experience a tangy twist as you watch one of San Antonio’s favorite dishes prepared for you right at your table. And you’ll sample a variety of meats and cheeses from around the world at one of the city’s newest award-winning wine bars.
The skilled tour guides will share unique elements of the city’s history along the way. With stops at city parks, local performing arts venues, and historical landmarks, you’ll come away with a deeper understanding of the roots of San Antonio and the direction of its future. Whether you’re visiting or you’ve been here for years, you’ll love the behind-the-scenes insight into the cultural heritage and culinary expertise in San Antonio.
Departure Point :1015 Navarro St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :207 N Presa St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.