San Blas Island-Hopping Day Trip from Niga Kantule Terminal, San Blas
Now, you able to drive in your own car(it must be 4x4) and join to the best tour of San Blas Island leaving from Niga Kantule Terminal located in Carti, San Blas. Enjoy crystal clear waters, snorkeling among reefs and coral.
Undoubtedly, the best beaches are located in the Panamanian Caribbean, you will live a unique experience, connecting with nature and back through time and live the Guna culture, the people and their lives.
We take new measures against COVID-19 for example:
1. Boat sanitization every day.
2. Corporal temperature control before to start the trip.
3. Use of mask to all
per adult from
What's included :
- Maritime transportation from San Blas dock to Islands
- Meal - the catch of the day. If you would like a different dish, please ask your guide (other dishes may be at customer's expense)
- Island taxes
- Entry/Admission - Isla Perro
- Entry/Admission - San Blas Islands
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees: Panamanian and residents $5, Other: $20. Departure Terminal Fee: $2.00 per person
- Meals other than the catch of the day
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Perro, Panama Caribbean Sea Panama
You able to snorkel under the sunken ship and around the island, to play volleyball and futbol, to buy souvenirs.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
You able to swimming among starfish, to know the nature pool and the Guna Culture and lifestyle
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Carti - Niga Kantule, Panama
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- It is recommended that you bring a towel, sunblock and extra cash
- No ATM's available during the tour
- The provided lunch is the catch of the day (other meals may be at own expense)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Before booking review the weather forecast
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under and adults over 60
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.