San Blas Island-Hopping Day Trip from Panama City
Just two hours from Panama City, you able to visit the San Blas Paradisiac Islands. Enjoy crystal clear waters, snorkeling among reefs and coral.
Undoubtedly, the best beaches are located in the Panamanian Caribbean, you will live a unique experience, connecting with nature and back through time and live the Guna culture, the people and their lives.
We take new measures against COVID-19 for example:
1. Cars and boat sanitization every day.
2. Corporal temperature control before to get in the car.
3. Use of mask.
4. Social distancing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared transfer by car from your hotel to San Blas (maximum 4 per car. The car has 7 spots)
- Maritime transportation from San Blas dock to Islands(We fill only with 50% of the capacity)
- Meal - the catch of the day. If you would like a different dish, please ask your guide (other dishes may be at customer's expense)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees: Panamanian and residents $5, Other: $20
- Meals other than the catch of the day
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Joe Brown Adventures, Av. 5 S Sur Calle 69 Calle 70 Este, Panama City 0807 Panama
You will have the opportunity to know the beaches of the region of Guna Yala, with this package. Since the transfer by car and the visit to the most beautiful islands of Panama, located in the Panamanian Caribbean within the region of Guna Yala.
05:00 am - 06:00 am - Departure from Panama City
06:00 am - 06:30 am - Stop at the supermarket (optional)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puerto Carti - Niga Kantule, Panama
08:00 am - 08:30 am - Arrive at Niga Kantule Terminal
08:30 am - 09:00 am - Departure from Niga Kantule Terminal to islands
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
You will see the mountains of San Blas where you can see the diverse plant and animal life of Panama/
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla Perro, Panama Caribbean Sea Panama
10:00 am - 12:15 pm - Visit to Big Dog Island
12:30 pm - 02:30 pm - Lunch on Dog Island
02:45 pm - 03:30 pm - Visit to a natural pool
04:00 pm - 04:30 pm - Departure from Niga Kantule Terminal to Panama City
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: Albrook, Panama City, Panama
2: Tocumen, Panama City, Panama
3: Panama City, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The maritime transfer is a shared transportation
- It is recommended that you bring a towel, sunblock and extra cash
- No ATM's available during the tour
- The provided lunch is the catch of the day (other meals may be at own expense)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Before booking review the weather forecast
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under and adults over 60
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- For the following Hotels we will apply extra charge because are outside from the City($10.00): Radisson Gamboa Hotel, Hotel Gamboa Rainforest, Westin Playa Bonita and Dream Delight Playa Bonita
- We don't pick up in Colon City.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.