San Camilo Market Tour
The San Camilo Market was declared Monumental Historical Heritage in 1987, and it have a lot of dairy products, meats, fruits and vegetables. This place was designed by the famous french architect Gustave Eiffel, and it was opened in 1938. Do not miss this fantastic tour, and visit with us San Camilo Market Tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Round trip transfer to and from the hotel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado San Camilo, Calle Nicolas de Pierola, Arequipa 04001 Peru
We will pick you up from the hotel, and go to San Camilo Market. We are going to visit this wonderful place for one hour, to see a great variety of products such as typical Peruvian fruits and vegetables. Also, you can visit the herbalists area, to explore and learn about natural medicines. To finish the tour, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Arequipa hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You should wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring spending cash for personal expenses
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.