San Carlos River Cruise Tour from Puerto Princesa
◙ River cruise on board a floating restaurant
◙ Be entertained by a performance of a string band playing island music
◙ Buffet on a sumptuous lunch prepared by the locals San Carlos River is the home of verdant mangrove forests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Services of licensed & Local Tour-guide (English speaking)
- RT Tourist Van transfer
- Entrance fees
- On-board buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - San Carlos River Cruise
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Carlos River Cruise, San Carlos, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
San Carlos River Cruise is not your ordinary trip. Art, culture, and nature are rolled into one great package. Sprinkled with total commitment on environmental protection from the Bacungan Coastal Development Resources Association (BCDA), this tour provides an unforgettable experience! As a Community-Based Sustainable Tourism (CBST) site, the effort of the people of San Carlos to protect the 379 hectares of mangrove forests is one of the main attractions of the cruise.
The tour offers an exciting opportunity to explore the amazing mangrove ecosystem. capitalizing on the lush pristine mangrove forest of Bacungan River, this ecotourism initiative is enhanced with cultural presentation on board the wharf. Native delicacies prepared by community members are also served.
Listen and learn from the BCDA, the community-based organization that manages the site, about the many importance of mangrove forests to the marine ecosystem.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.