San Diego Harbor Speed Boat Adventure
Experience the thrill of driving your own speed boat on a guided and narrated tour around San Diego's Harbor. You’ll navigate and captain your own speed boat for the entirety of the tour while following a trained and knowledgeable guide in a different boat. There is a two-way communication systems mounted in each boat so you'll be able to hear your guide throughout the tour. This speed boat adventure is a great way see the beautiful San Diego harbor and learn about its history while speeding through water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided and narrated tour
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Safety orientation
- Your own F13 mini speed boat
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - San Diego Speed Boat Adventures
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Diego Speed Boat Adventures, 1450 Harbor Island Dr Suite 205, Cabrillo Isle Marina, San Diego, CA 92101-1056
See all of San Diego Bay from a whole new perspective while you are the captain of your own speedboat on this San Diego Tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Point Loma, San Diego, CA
Head to Point Loma to check out the world famous San Diego Bait Barge. Here you will see all the Sea Lions playing up close
Pass By: Coronado Island, 1100 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118-3407
See Coronado Naval Base and Coronado Island from the water!
Pass By: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
See the USS Midway from the water. You will actually drive your boat underneath the bow of the USS Midway to see this impressive ship from a new perspective.
Pass By: Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr Discovery Pier, San Diego, CA 92101-3309
Get up close to all the ships of the San Diego maritime Museum and hear live narration about each ship.
Pass By: San Diego Bay Walk, The Embarcadero Seaport Village, San Diego, CA 92101
See all of San Diego Bay from a new perspective in your very own Speedboat.
Pass By: Coronado Bridge, State Route 75 South Embarcadero, San Diego, CA 92101
See the bridge
Pass By: Cabrillo National Monument, 1800 Cabrillo Memorial Dr Point Loma, San Diego, CA 92106-3601
Pass by Cabrillo National Monument
Pass By: Star of India, 1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
See the oldest sailing ship that still actively sails.
Departure Point :1450 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate. Pregnant women should not participate
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sun block, sunglasses
- The per boat weight limit of 450 lbs (205kgs)
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
- The boats do not have a storage compartment
- No experience or boating license required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.