San Diego One Hour Harbor Cruise and Sea Lion Adventure
This one hour harbor cruise highlights the Bay and is a must do for any visit to San Diego! Enjoy panoramic views of the city's skyline while you relax in comfort aboard this fabulous Coast Guard certified yacht. See sights such as Modern U.S. Naval Vessels, the Star of India and Much, much more!
This cruise is currently only offering outdoor dining options only. We are fortunate to have beautiful outdoor decks that are available for sightseeing on San Diego Bay. Food and beverage service will be available at outdoor tables. Access to the outer decks is by stairs only and you will have access to restrooms. We have great weather on the bay right now, we would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!
What's included :
- Cruise Professionally narrated by the Captain
- Full Snack bar with Hot and Cold items available for purchase
- All taxes and fees
- Outdoor seating on our spacious sun deck
- Entry/Admission - Hornblower Cruises & Events
What's excluded :
- Beverage Service (cash bar available)
- Cocktails and Soft Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Star of India, 1306 N Harbor Dr San Diego Maritime Museum, San Diego, CA 92101-3322
Star of India
Pass By: Coronado Bridge, State Route 75 South Embarcadero, San Diego, CA 92101
Colorado State Bridge
Stop At: Hornblower Cruises & Events, 970 N Harbor Drive Pier 2, San Diego, CA 92101
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :970 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Coast Guard regulations require photo ID for boarding.
- Access to outer decks is via stairs only, this cruise is temporarily not wheelchair accessible due to outdoor seating restrictions.
- This cruise is currently only offering outdoor dining options only. We are fortunate to have beautiful outdoor decks that are available for sightseeing on San Diego Bay. Food and beverage service will be available at outdoor tables. Access to the outer decks is by stairs only and you will have access to restrooms. We have great weather on the bay right now, we would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.