San Diego Sunset Cruise from Mission Bay
Our Sunset Cruise departs from Mission Bay in beautiful San Diego, CA. There's nothing like a California Sunset, especially while you're out on the water! This cruise is a perfect way to unwind after a long day.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Admittance onto the boat
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mission Bay Park, 2688 E Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109-6802
Explore the pristine waters of our Mission Bay lagoon on our year round cruise inside this beautiful bay. You will experience an intimate yet laid-back mood unlike any other sunset cruise in Mission Bay or San Diego.
Departure Point :1617 Quivira Rd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- Kids Go Free October: If you have more than one child traveling per adult, please pay operator directly for additional children at time of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 128 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.