San Diego Zoo with Transportation
Visit the world-famous San Diego Zoo to see where the world’s largest collection of exotic wild animals call home. Explore a vast number of open-air exhibits to come face-to-face with your favorite animals such as polar bears, gorillas, birds, pandas and lions. You'll find creatures from every biome in the world, from the frigid polar rim to the sun-baked African Savannah.
Enjoy a care-free day with the whole family at this fun, educational attraction.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- selected hotel pickup nearby LAX
- admission to the Zoo
- round trip transportation to the Zoo
- Entry/Admission - San Diego Zoo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Diego Zoo, 2929 Zoo Drive Balboa Park, San Diego, CA 92101
•Africa Rocks, spotlights the amazing biodiversity found on the African continent
Panda Trek, featuring China's Giant Panda
• Elephant Odyssey, home to Asian and African elephants
• Urban Jungle, where you can visit the zoo’s giraffes and rhinos
• Australian Outback, home to koalas, kangaroos, and more from the land down under
• Northern Frontier, where you can watch the polar bears play or meet a reindeer
• Discover Outpost, featuring a petting paddock and playground for the kids to play
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: San Diego, San Diego, California
San Diego County, officially the County of San Diego, is a county in the southwestern corner of the state of California, in the United States. As of the 2010 census, the population was 3,095,313. making it California's second-most populous county and the fifth-most populous in the United States. Its county seat is San Diego, the eighth-most populous city in the United States. It is the southwesternmost county in the 48 contiguous United States.
Departure Point :1: 5260 W 104th St, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
2: 6925 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Limited hotel pickup nearby Starline LAX terminal
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair access bus must be requested to Starline 48 hours prior to the service date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Starline Tours is taking precautionary measures, and in response to the guidance provided by the California Department of Public Health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.