San Francisco Bay Lunch Cruise
Come aboard and indulge in a 2-hour buffet lunch cruise around the San Francisco Bay. Pass by the iconic sites like Alcatraz Island and the city skyline, and then cruise under the Golden Gate and Bay Bridge. This lunch cruise is a perfect option for touring the bay with friends, family and co-workers.
What's included :
- Two-Hour Yacht Cruise
- Lunch - Delicious Lunch Buffet
- Hosted Soda, Juice, Coffee and Tea
- Wine, Beer & Cocktails Available to Purchase on Board
- Background Music
- Scenic San Francisco Bay Views
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Beverage service (cash bar available)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Come aboard and indulge in a 2-hour buffet lunch cruise around the San Francisco Bay.
San Francisco Lunch Cruise Menu
Baby Green Salad
Toybox Tomatoes, Red Onions, Croutons, Cucumber, Carrots, Blue Cheese Crumble, Balsamic Vinaigrette or Champagne Vinaigrette
(Vegetarian, Contains Gluten & Dairy)
Asiago Caesar Salad
Romaine, Garlic Croutons, Asiago Cheese
(Vegetarian, Contains Dairy, Gluten & Anchovies*)
Cous Cous Salad
Artichoke, Cucumber, Tomato, Scallion, Lemon Dressing(Contains Gluten, Vegan)
Whole Herb Roasted Chicken
Citrus Brine, Mustard & Herb, Grilled Lemons
(Gluten Free & Dairy Free)
Mango-Pineapple Fruit Salsa
(Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Seafood*)
Roasted Red Potatoes
(Gluten Free, Vegan)
Hot Italian Pasta Salad
Lemon Basil Pesto, Tri Color Rotini, Artichokes, Broccoli, Sun Dried Tomato
(Contains Gluten, Vegan)
Assorted Cookies, Bars, and Cakes
(Contains Gluten, Dairy & May Contain Nuts*)
Seasonal Fruit Display
(Gluten Free, Vegan)
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
Pass by the iconic sites like Alcatraz Island and the city skyline.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Cruise under the iconic Golden Gate
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
And under the San Francisco Bay Bridge
This lunch cruise is a perfect option for touring the bay with friends, family and co-workers.
A variety of salads, fruits and bread will accompany a selection of seasonal hot dishes, and wine and cocktails are available for purchase. Finish off your tasty lunch with treats which may include Ghirardelli cookies, brownies and sweets (see sample menu below). Complimentary iced tea is also available during lunch.
• Seasonal Fruit Display
• Baby Green Salad - toy-box tomatoes, red onion, croutons, cucumbers, carrots, point reyes blue cheese dressing, balsamic & champagne vinaigrettes
• Asiago Caesar Salad - garlic croutons
• Couscous Salad - artichoke, cucumber, tomato, scallion lemon dressing
ENTRÉES AND ACCOMPANIMENTS
• Chicken Cacciatore - tomatoes, bell pepper, garlic, white wine
• Pan Seared Basa - seasonal fruit salsa
• Chef's Selection Vegetarian Pasta
• Roasted Red Potatoes
• Seasonal Fresh Vegetables
• Boudin Sourdough Bread - with butter
• Assorted Cookies, Bars and Cakes
Departure Point :Hornblower Cruises & Events, Pier 3, Hornblower Landing, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Must be 21+ years old with valid identification to purchase alcoholic beverages
- 18% gratuity will be added to additional on board purchases for parties of 6 or more.
- Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If your cruise is in California, a service charge will be collected at the time of your reservation, related to the cruise, food, beverage and the service included in your purchase. This charge is not a gratuity and will not be distributed as a gratuity to our employees who provide service to you. If you wish to purchase additional beverages or food enhancements onboard, we recommend you leave a gratuity onboard based on the quality of service provided to you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.