San Francisco Embarcadero Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn San Francisco's Embarcadero into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history.
Your amazing scavenger hunt adventure will begin at the Federal Reserve and take you to the bay's edge with views of historic fountains, art in every form, and the impressive Bay Bridge. Your scavenger hunt route will show you hidden gems of the Embarcadero area as you walk San Francisco's Bay Trail, tracing the eastern shoreline of the city. Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people
What's excluded :
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour
Explore the Embarcadero on an Amazing Scavenger Hunt. The adventure begins outside the Federal Reserve Building and takes you through some of the best sights along the Embarcadero. Explore the history, see great outdoor art, experience the culture and other great sights as you find areas and things you never knew existed. Your Quest will challenge your team's brains as you find clues and solve puzzles based on the great city monuments, art and other interesting elements that you will find on your way. The tour requires approximately 2 miles of walking. The game software tracks team points and posts the final score to a city leaderboard for those with a competitive edge.
Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play, leaving time to stop for a bite to eat or simply to enjoy the best of this great historic city. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun on a scavenger hunt adventure!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people.
• Justin Herman Plaza, Market St & Steuart St,, San Francisco, CA 94105
• San Francisco Railway Museum, 77 Steuart St, San Francisco, CA 94105-1237
• Cupid's Span, The Embarcadero at Folsom St Rincon Park, San Francisco, CA 94107
• Ferry Building Marketplace, 1 Ferry Building The Embarcadero at Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94111-4209
Departure Point :101 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have a US cellular data plan
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.