San Francisco Ghost Tour
Book Directly With San Francisco Ghosts and save $5/person.
San Francisco Ghosts Walking Tour is the best choice for newcomers to learn more about San Francisco's rich history. Our guides will safely conduct you around the darkened streets, unfolding tales of mystery, terror, and tragedy. You will have plenty of opportunities to see with your own eyes the otherworldly power of the Golden City.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional and Courteous Guides
- Intensely researched true stories of history
- Documented accounts of hauntings and paranormal activity
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - 450 Sutter Building
- Entry/Admission - Pacific Union Club
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 450 Sutter Building, 450 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94108-4206
Explore the mystery of this office building decorated with intricate Neo-Mayan carvings. Are they purely for show? Or is there some meaning behind these ancient figures. Hear why this building got the nickname "The Temple of Doom".
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pacific Union Club, 1000 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108-2280
Though a men's-only secret society holds meetings behind closed doors in this old mansion, they can't keep out the ghost of the original owner. Hear the testimony of a custodian who shared his insider information.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA 94109
Explore this historic neighborhood, shaped by centuries of interesting personalities and unexpected disasters. Listen as even more stories unfold as spirits of the past make their presence known.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Powell St & Post St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.