San Francisco Sunset Champagne Seaplane Tour
Enjoy the ultimate San Francisco experience — a seaplane flight over San Francisco Bay. As you’re flown over the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman’s Wharf and Tiburon, indulge a glass of Northern California’s finest champagne. Watch the magical light of the 'golden hour' illuminate the city and bay before the sun sinks into the Pacific Ocean. Then end your flight in Sausalito, the perfect place to continue your evening on your own with a waterfront dinner.
per adult from
What's included :
- 40-minute flight
- Glass of champagne
- Experienced, professional pilot
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seaplane Adventures, 242 Redwood Hwy Frontage Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-6613
Take off from the Sausalito Bay.
Pass By: Bolinas Beach, Bolinas, CA
Great camping beach
Pass By: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Over the majestic and ancient redwoods of Muir Woods
Pass By: Marin Headlands, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, CA 94965
See the hilly peninsula at the southernmost end of Marin called the Marin Headlands.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Get a bird's eye view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Pass By: Downtown, 55 Maiden Ln, San Francisco, CA 94108-5401
The Financial District is San Francisco's business center.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Fisherman's Wharf, located at the northern waterfront is one of the city's busiest tourist areas.
Pass By: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
Pier 39 is best known for its popular shopping center and tourist attractions.
Pass By: Oracle Park, 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107-2134
Oracle Park - Home of the Major League Baseball World Champion San Francisco Giants
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
Angel Island is the largest natural island in San Francisco Bay.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
Alcatraz penitentiary or best know around the world as The Rock.
Departure Point :Seaplane Adventures, 242 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Seaplane seats a maximum of 6 passengers
- Champagne will be substituted with apple cider for anyone under 21 years old.
- Flight route may vary due to weather or other factors
- At the time of booking, please provide local contact details
- Please note: Departure times are late afternoon or early evening, with no guarantee of seeing the sunset
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- * Temperature for employees is taken prior to begging work * All personal must fill out a symptoms checklist prior to starting work daily * We have installed plexiglass barriers in our reception area separating employees from customers for their mutual protection
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.