San Francisco Super Saver: Grand City Tour plus Muir Woods & Sausalito Day Trip
Treat yourself to a deluxe combination tour containing all of the best that San Francisco has to offer: city tour, the giant redwoods of Muir Woods and cosmopolitan Sausalito! Featuring three of the major attractions in one tour, this excursion is a must for visitors to the San Francisco Bay Area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Narrated tour of San Francisco and two walking tours
- Narrated tour to Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Admission to Muir Woods National Monument
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi and restroom
- Hotel Pick-up from select San Francisco hotels (if confirmed with reservations).
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gray Line San Francisco, 478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Departing the heart of Union square, the coach makes its way to the Golden Gate Bridge.
On your way to the Golden Gate Bridge, travelers will see:
Union Square: Theatres, shopping, hotels
Pass By: Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA
We make our way north on Van Ness Avenue. Famous for being used as a firebreak, by the US Army during the 1906 earthquake and fire.
Pass By: Cow Hollow, Union St, San Francisco, CA
Two affluent neighborhoods, attracting young professionals. Chic fashion boutiques, Pilates studios, juice shops, beauty salons. Many fine dining restaurants ranging from French Bistros to American Fusion Cuisine.
Stop At: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
Designed by Bernard Maybeck for the 1915 Worlds Fair.
This 162-foot high open rotunda appears as a Greek-Roman inspired fictional ruin.
Disembark bus and explore the structure and lagoon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
The tour crosses the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
On a clear day, the Golden Gate Bridge offers a panoramic view of the bay and the San Francisco skyline.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Presidio of San Francisco, 210 Lincoln Boulevard on the Presidio's Main Post, San Francisco, CA 94129
Former U.S. Army military fort,1500-acre park.
Home to; Baker Beach, hiking, historic buildings house the Walt Disney Family Museum, eateries, homes, and businesses like Lucasfilm, with its Yoda Fountain.
Stop At: Lands End, Point Lobos Avenue and El Camino del Mar, San Francisco, CA 94121
Beautiful coastal stop at Ocean Beach with rugged cliffs, cypress forest, and views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Pacific Ocean, Sutro Bath ruins, and the Cliff House.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
Entering Golden Gate Park from the west we pass by one of two Dutch Windmills. Journeying through the park the driver will point out all the points of interest; Bison Paddock, Japanese Tea Gardens, California Academy of Science, Conservatory of Flowers.
Pass By: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
Travelers will see where the Hippie movement began during the Summer of Love. Unusual stores, unique dining and live entertainment.
Stop At: 501 Twin Peaks Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94114
Two identical peaks give this attraction its name. One of the highest peaks in the city, you will have breathtaking 360 degree views of the entire city
Duration: 15 hours
Pass By: The Castro, Castro and Market Sts., San Francisco, CA 94114
Descending down towards Market Street, we enter the Castro District.
All are welcome and safe in this LGBT community!
Pass By: Market Street, San Francisco, CA
This major thoroughfare in San Francisco. We drive east from the Castro towards the Ferry Building and the downtown Financial District.
Pass By: Financial District, Financial District, San Francisco, California
Among the skyscrapers that dominate the skyline (Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower), there is a wealth of tech business and Fortune 500 companies.
Pass By: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Passing under the "Dragon Gates" of Chinatown, traveler's enter a bustling district of commerce bursting with color.
Pass By: North Beach, North Beach, San Francisco, California
Don't blink your eyes, the transition from Chinatown to North Beach is seamless. This quick transition brings us the sights and aromas of San Francisco's "Little Italy".
Stop At: Fisherman’s Wharf, Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, California
First drop-off location
On the northern waterfront, is the cities most visited and busiest tourist areas. Souvenir shops, stalls selling crab and clam chowder in sourdough bread bowls, appear at every turn.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Gray Line San Francisco, 478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Drop off and switch buses for the Muir Woods & Sausalito portion of this tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: 478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
2: 2800 Leavenworth St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us 48 hours prior to tour departure, to confirm pick up location and pick up time.478 Post St., San Francisco, CA 94102, USAGray Line Union Square OfficeDeparture time: 9:00 AMPlease be at the above address, 15 minutes prior to departure.2800 Leavenworth St., San Francisco, CA 94133, USAGray Line Fisherman’s Wharf Shuttle Location at the corner of Leavenworth St. & Jefferson St.Shuttle Departure Time: 8:15Please be at the above address by 8:10 AM.Please contact us 48 hours prior to tour departure, to confirm pick up location and pick up time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff. Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Due to changes that the National Parks Service has made to the parking reservation systems for Muir Woods, we are unable to guarantee specific tour times to this popular destination at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.