San Francisco Supper Club Buffet Dinner Cruise
Cruise on San Francisco Bay with glass of champagne on deck as you sample a variety of delectable dishes. End the night with a casual stroll around the deck or dance against the backdrop of one of the most breathtaking skylines in the USA!
What's included :
- Three-Hour Yacht Cruise
- Dinner - Buffet Meal Inspired by International and American Favorites
- Local DJs Spinning Up-Tempo Lounge and Top 40 Hits
- Soda, Coffee, Tea and Water
- Scenic San Francisco Bay Views
- Wine, Beer and Cocktails Available for Purchase
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Beverages Service (cash bar available)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Enjoy magnificent skyline views, fine cuisine and refreshing ocean breezes aboard a supper cruise on San Francisco Bay.
Pass By: Coit Tower, 1 Telegraph Hill Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94133-3106
The arresting skyline of the "City by the Bay" includes the landmark TransAmerica Pyramid, Embarcadero Center's four "fingers", and Coit Tower on Telegraph Hill.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Sail under the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge and enjoy the festive lights adorning the Bay Bridge at night.
Pass By: San Francisco, San Francisco, California
As you admire the views, sip on cocktails and indulge in distinctive dining featuring small plates and a velvety Chocolate Fountain just waiting for you to try. Dance the night away with the live DJ, or relax on the decks enjoying the fresh sea air and taking in the night views of San Francisco city.
(Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.)
Summer Cabbage Slaw Romaine, Red Cabbage, Garbanzo Beans, Watermelon Radish, Red Onion, Red Bell Peppers, Golden Raisins, Sunflower Seeds, Mint, White Balsamic Vinaigrette (Vegan, Gluten Free)
Greek Salad Shaved Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Fennel, Feta Crumbles, Kalamata Olives, Arugula, Red Wine Vinaigrette (Contains Dairy, Vegetarian GF)
Italian Pasta Salad Lemon Basil Pesto, Tri-Color Rotini, Cherry Tomatoes, Artichokes, Broccoli Florets, Shaved Parmesan (Contains Gluten, Dairy, Vegetarian) Whole Herb Roasted Chicken Citrus Brine, Mustard & Herb, Grilled Lemons (GF, Contains Dairy)
Seafood Veracruz Pan Seared Basa, Prawns, Mussels, Molcajete Sauce, Olives, Pickled Red Onions, Shaved Radish (Contains Shellfish/Seafood, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Braised Corned Beef Charred Cabbage (Contains Gluten, Dairy Free)
Herb & Garlic Roasted Potatoes (Gluten Free, Vegan)
Rice Pilaf Mirepoix (Gluten Free, Vegan)
Seasonal Roasted Vegetable (Vegan, Gluten Free)
Roasted Cauliflower Ragu Cauliflower, Fingerlings, Asparagus, Baby Carrots, Seasonal Vegetables*, Cauliflower Coconut Garlic Sauce, Gremolata (Gluten Free, Vegan)
Assorted Display of Desserts (Contains Gluten & Dairy, May Contain Nuts**)
Departure Point :Hornblower Cruises & Events, Pier 3, Hornblower Landing, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This cruise must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date.
- The dress code is an upscale casual to business casual - no jeans.
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking, smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge.
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 12 years.
- If your cruise is in California, a service charge will be collected at the time of your reservation, related to the cruise, food, beverage and the service included in your purchase. This charge is not a gratuity and will not be distributed as a gratuity to our employees who provide service to you. If you wish to purchase additional beverages or food enhancements onboard, we recommend you leave a gratuity onboard based on the quality of service provided to you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.