San Francisco Zoo General Admission
Open 365 days a year, San Francisco Zoo & Gardens is home to more than 2000 exotic, endangered and rescued animals, representing more than 250 species, in 100 acres of majestic and peaceful gardens nestled against the Pacific Ocean. There’s a lot to see and do in this urban oasis including Asian and Black Rhinos, Giraffes, Big Cats, Apes and monkeys. In addition to lots of animals, we also have other entertainment for the whole family to enjoy including our historic steam train and carousel and uniquely themed play zone area that will ignite the imagination of children of all ages. The SF Zoo is proud to be accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-day admission to the San Francisco Zoo
- Animal Exhibits and Shows
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco Zoo
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drink
- Parking (additional fees)
- Visit: San Francisco Zoo, Sloat Boulevard at 45th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94132
The majestic Leanne Roberts African Region and the Valentine Family Savanna offer a multi-species landscape with giraffes, zebras, kudu, ostriches, storks, and more. At Hearst Grizzly Gulch, visitors can observe rescued grizzly sisters Kachina and Kiona. Lemurs leap through the Lipman Lemur Forest, the largest outdoor lemur habitat in the country.
Penguin Island is home to the largest colony of Magellanic penguins outside of the wild. The Zoo’s troop of gorillas lives in the lush Jones Family Gorilla Preserve. Farm animals for feeding and petting can be found in the popular Fisher Family Children’s Zoo. The historic 1921 Dentzel Carousel and the 1904 miniature Little Puffer Steam Train are treasured by generations of visitors.
And the $3.2 million Elinor Friend Playground re-opened to the public in fall 2013. The SF Zoo offers a rich history for its guests, including fun rides, educational programs and exciting events for children of all ages. The SF Zoo is proud to be accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA).
Departure Point :San Francisco Zoo, Sloat Boulevard at 45th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94132
Departure Time :11/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The parking lot has many accessible parking spaces. Parking is free for disabled patrons supplying proof of a disabled placard.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rental at the front plaza near the entrance
- Children ages 14 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult while on Zoo grounds.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.