San Gimignano and Volterra with Taste
San Gimignano and Volterra are incredible attractions.
Here you will have the chance to enjoy their history and to taste some of their typical products.
The beauty of the cities and the professionalism of our guide and tour leader will make your day.
What's included :
- Lunch - Snacks, Lunch and Tasting menu Lunch including appetizer, first and second course, and cake
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
Your visit will start from Florence, where you will meet your guide and by a comfortable minivan you will reach San Gimignano, where, after a brief introduction about the city history (it is renown for its huge number of towers), you will experience a delicious wine tasting with light snacks.
You will also have the chance to visit a world champion gelato shop (and taste it!).
After a guided walking tour in the city, if you wish, you will have some free time to shop around the boutiques (in Italian “botteghe”) of the center.
For lunch you will visit a local winery to have a mouthwatering meal in a unique venue with an astonishing view.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Volterra, Volterra, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
Then you will proceed to Volterra, where you will have the chance to enjoy another guided walking tour. You will visit local monuments and attractions and have the chance to see a Tuscan jewelry store and a Etruscan museum.
The tour doesn’t end there. On our way back to Florence you will stop at another winery, to enjoy sunset with a spectacular wine tasting!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.