San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Saffron and Vernaccia Wine from Florence
The tour starts everyday from Florence (from Siena only on request) at around 9.30 and ends at around 4.30 pm
Vernaccia di San Gimignano Wine tasting and Tuscan lunch with saffron (depending on the season) are included.
Visits of San Gimignano and Moteriggioni are normally scheduled.
Min 2 pax - Max 8 pax.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Wine tastings
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- While getting to San Gimignano from Florence you'll have the chance to cross a part of Chianti area with its unique landscape. Knowing about Vernaccia di San Gimignano white wine and saffron production.
Departure Point :Piazza Torquato Tasso, 50124 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.