San José By Night From San José
Experience San Jose by night with a local to guide the way
Explore markets, significant city buildings, and local neighborhoods
Immerse yourself in the culture and history of the city
Indulge in a tasty local menu filled with authentic local ingredients
Sip expertly selected wine pairings as you dine
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation from San Jose
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 people.
- Entry/Admission - San José Central Market
What's excluded :
- Children under 9 years old are not allowed.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San José Central Market, Entre Calle 8 Y Avenida 1 Entrada Noroeste Mercado Central, Paso De La Vaca, San José, Costa Rica
Alright, well, there’s also a ton of culture and history, a tasty local dinner, and the chance to experience San Jose’s nightlife with a local. Best. Night. Ever. Get up close and personal with the nightlife in San Jose, starting with the Central Market, which, in our opinion, is the only way to learn about the city’s food (aside from eating it, which we’ll get to!). Stroll the market with your local guide and get to know the secrets and uses of the roots, herbs, and fruit common in local cuisines, including ingredients that will play a role in your authentic Costa Rican dinner later. The locals say that you can get anything you need at the Central Market, even love potions for attracting a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels located in San Jose Downtown
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.