San José to La Fortuna Whitewater Rafting on the Sarapiqui River Class 2-3
Visit Pozo Azul's beautiful waterfall then prepare your self for our Class 2-3 rafting on the Sarapiqui River is perfect for all nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts, and people who are looking for an easy-going adventure! Challenge yourself as you paddle down 11 kilometers of exciting rapids. As you descend down the river, you’ll have a chance to admire the lush greenery, vines, and different types of insects, birds, and animals, like monkeys and sloths. About halfway down the river, you’ll have a chance to see the river rapids from the shore while enjoying fresh tropical fruit and relaxing with the rest of your group! Make your transfer a unique and very fun adventure while heading to your next vacation destination.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Tropical fruit snack
- Lunch - Have a traditional Costa Rican lunch called “Casado” along with some amazing Costa Rican gourmet coffee.
- Helmet, Paddle, Rafting Boat, Life Jacket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
This is a client favorite Adventure Connection Transfer with Tour -- get an amazing rafting trip as you travel from San Jose to La Fortuna. We will pick you up from the San Jose metropolitan area and then travel to the Sarapiqui River for an amazing adventure and then finish off at your next place of lodging at the base fo the Arenal Volcano in the town of La Fortuna. You'll have a chance to admire the lush greenery, vines, and different types of insects, birds, and animals, like monkeys and sloths along your rafting excursion. About halfway down the river, you’ll have a chance to see the river rapids from the shore while enjoying fresh tropical fruit. Then you'll finish off with a delicious lunch at our restaurant right on the river. Afterward, you'll head to your hotel or rental home in the Arenal La Fortuna area. This will be one of your favorite days in Costa Rica!
• Sarapiqui River, Costa Rica
• La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have an extra transport charge for hotels outside of our normal pick-up zone.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ask about our "Pure Private - Pura Vida" upgrades to make your tour completely PRIVATE. We also have locally-handmade, 3-ply fabric masks and plastic masks for sale. Let us know if there is anything we can assist with for making your travels as safe & comfortable as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.