San Jose Crocodiles Safari and canopy private 7 in 1
This is by far, not only our most popular and affordable Costa Rica tour, but the one experience that will allow you to really take a glimpse to fantastic Costa Rica.
It encompasses wildlife, crocodile safari, canopy, fruit tasting, affordable and diverse shopping, and you will visit the famous beach Jaco and a close and personal encounter with the Costarricans famed to be the happiest people in the World.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only from San jose)
- Round-trip private transfer
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- It starts by going to a private area where the cute and well known white faced monkeys come to play every day. It is a great chance to see wildlife at its purest state.
After being enchanted by these amazing creatures, you will be taken to the “fruit towns”. An area where the sweetest and best tropical fruits are produced. Try them from the hands of smiling agricultures proud to share their crops with our visitors.
Near from there will be start the Canopy Zipline on Vista Los Sueños Canopy Tour, is designed not only as an extreme adventure, but a way to enjoy nature without harming the environment. Our property boasts spectacular views of Herradura Bay and Island, and the Nicoya Gulf. Within the property, you will to see scarlet macaws, chestnut mandible toucans and whiteface monkeys in their natural environment. our bilingual guides will explain -step by step- all the safety procedures you must follow to enjoy your Zip Line adventure, we then descend to the bottom via a series of zip lines, including 12 platforms and 10 cables with a total cable distance of 3.5 kilometers, among them longest cable in the area (2400 ft.)
After this the Tarcoles River tour will be start, famous for its large American Crocodiles, the Tárcoles River forms the Northern border of Carara Biological Reserve on the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica. The Tárcoles is full of crocodiles, scarlet macaws, Jesus Christ lizards, and over 120 species of birds, there you will have a naturalist guide who will be explain you more of this wildlife.
Here comes shopping! The products are excellent and the prices great. Clean and well distributed, this store is diverse and the prices are affordable.
Our last stop will be on the famous city of Jaco, there you will have the oportunity to see why is so famous, It is known for the beaches for surfing Jaco beach is rocky and has gray sand, and is located west of the city.
Departure Point :Hotel lobby
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.