San Jose Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn San Jose into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people
What's excluded :
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour
Looking for a way to turn San Jose into a giant game board? Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a two and a half hour sightseeing tour of San Jose. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The Quest begins outside the Children's Discovery Museum and takes you on a walking adventure to giant board games, hidden art, historic churches, and famous museums. Your scavenger hunt route will show you hidden gems and lost history of this tech town as you discover the multiple facets and influences that make San Jose what it is today. The tour requires approximately 1.3 miles of walking. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop for a bite to eat or wander through a museum … why not, it’s your schedule? Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.
• The Tech Interactive, 201 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113-2008
• Children's Discovery Museum, 180 Woz Way, San Jose, CA 95110-2780
• San Jose Museum of Art, 110 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113-2383
• Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph, 80 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113-2303
• Guadalupe River Park, 345 W San Carlos St At the corner of San Carlos Street and Woz Way, San Jose, CA 95110-2728
Departure Point :Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose, 180 Woz Way, San Jose, CA 95110, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have a US cellular data plan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.