San Juan Bay Day Sail
Discover San Juan, Puerto Rico aboard a 37-foot catamaran sailboat while enjoying botomless mimosas, house rum punch and more complimentary drinks. Take in the panoramic views on this pleasure sightseeing tour of San Juan Bay and adjacent waters. Relax on a romantic sail with your loved one or have a fun getaway with a group of friends. Take a break from the city and step out into the ocean with your professional captain on call.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Beverages (coca cola, water, local beer, rum punch, rum & coke)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Juan Bay, San Juan Puerto Rico
Sail in San Juan Harbor
Pass By: La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina, Calle Fortaleza, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
See the Governors Mansion from sea.
Pass By: La Puerta de San Juan, Cll Caleta De San Juan, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
See it from sea
Pass By: Castillo San Felipe del Morro, 501 Calle Norzagaray, San Juan 00901-1213 Puerto Rico
See el Morro from the sea.
Departure Point :San Juan Bay Marina, 482 Av. Manuel Fernández Juncos, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Due to uneven surfaces for dock loading, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- No shoes allowed on board. You will be asked to take them off to board and they will be stored on the boat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our boat measures 37' long by 21' wide for plenty of space to lounge and social distance from other couples / groups aboard. We typically include a personal souvenir cup where we serve your drinks of choice during the sail. These are not cups we reuse and are for you to take with you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.