San Juan Full-Day Private Tour Rain Forest and Hot Springs
A great way to know Puerto Rico, enjoy a beautiful day and relax. You will learn about our history, culture, geography and ecological features (birds, plants, etc).
You can swim on the cold waters of the rain forest, and then heat your body at the hot springs. You are going to feel great.
This is not a regular commercial tour. I will show you different places. I will give you a lot of interesting information in a fun/informal way. We can be spontaneous. You can get to "feel", "breath" and "enjoy" Puerto Rico.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Coamo Thermal Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drinks are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guavate, Road 184, Cayey Puerto Rico
A cultural experience. One of the local's favorite "chinchorreo" routes. Chinchorreo is an activity locals love to do on weekends. We go on roadtrios and stop on the "chinchorros" to enjoy food, drinks, music, play pool or just enjoy nature. Of course, we will stay safe and follow social distancing.
Guavate is well known for its pork on the local restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Carite Forest Reserve, Carite Forest Reserve, Puerto Rico
Carite is a protected forest where you can get amazing views, take great pictures and get to know our fauna and flora.
Stop At: El Charco Azul, Patillas 00723 Puerto Rico
After a short hike through the rain forest, we will make it into the "Charco Azul" (Blue Spring) swimming hole. A beautiful area full of ecological wonders. A great place to relax, take pictures, swim on the cold water, or just enjoy nature.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Puente Las Flores, San Ildefonso, Coamo 00769, Puerto Rico
A hidden local attraction.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coamo Thermal Hot Springs, End of Route 546, 00769 Puerto Rico
The Fountain of Youth that Ponce de Leon couldn't find. A great way to relax and finish your day at the rain forest. Dip into the hot water and feel how your muscles release all their tension.
There is a spa on the facilities, where you can get a massage (for an additional fee).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Estacionamiento Multipisos de Kmart Plaza Las Americas, Calle F. Becerra, San Juan, 00920, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offered
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
- San Juan/Fernando Luis Ribas Dominicci Airport, Calle Lindbergh, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
- San Juan Cruise Port Terminal, Calle Marina, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
- San Juan Port, Calle Lindbergh, San Juan, 00916, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This is a private tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.