San Juan Mini Boats
Our most complete tour for those explorers who would like a glimpse into San Juan's captivating history, have an adventure in the waters of the harbor at the helm of your own boat and stop to learn the highlights of the city’s history.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Mini Boat
- Life Vests
- Soda/Pop - Each mini boat will have a cooler with ice, bottle water and sodas for all passengers aboard each vessel.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Juan Bay, San Juan Puerto Rico
You will take the helm of a 13' inflatable boat that you will get to operate during the entire tour. The group initially will appreciate Condado, and the Puerto Rico Convention Center.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Old San Juan, San Juan Puerto Rico
After a short stop where the guide will point out these areas of interest, the fleet will cruise along the southern shores of the Islet towards the Historic District. On your way there, Old San Juan will rise in front of you in the distance and you will appreciate Fort San Cristobal, the largest fort built by the Spaniards in all the Americas, the cruise ship ports with the green mountains to the south and the Rainforest to the southeast. Along the way, you will feel the warm Caribbean breeze and may spot some of the local fauna.
Once again, the group will reconvene to learn about the landmarks in the historic district: The San Juan Wall, Governor’s Mansion and the most famous fort in Puerto Rico, Fort San Felipe Del Morro; The perfect spot to take unique pictures.
The last stop of your tour will take you by the most active commercial piers in the Caribbean, where you will observe San Juan commercial district, and Hato Rey through an eco-friendly water channel, within a mangrove vegetation area, house of iguanas, birds and local fauna.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :San Juan Bay Marina, 482 Av. Manuel Fernández Juncos, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be (4) four years or older and be accompanied by an adult per Mini Boat.
- Each Mini Boat driver must be 18 years or older and present a valid driver’s license at check in.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed aboard our mini boats.
- There is a weight limit of 300 pounds per person and a total per boat limit of 600 lbs. If the weight limit is exceeded, the staff will add and additional mini boat for the reservation, if available and it will have an additional fee.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.