San Juan Port Arrival Transfer
Enjoy a hassle-free start to your San Juan cruise with this shared transfer from Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport to the Port of Old San Juan. Upon arrival into Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, meet your driver and take a seat in your comfortable private vehicle. Then, relax on route directly to the Port of San Juan where your cruise ship awaits. Avoid problems with taxis or public transport and arrive ready to enjoy your cruise to the fullest. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way share transfer by air conditioned vehicle
- Only available for transfers in the San Juan Metro Area (Old San Juan, Condado, Miramar, Isla Verde)
- 1 way service (airport to port)
- Meet and assist by professional chauffeur
- All taxes and Fuel surcharges
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Additional transfer fee to towns outside of San Juan will apply.Price will vary on location and pax.
- Once you land at Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, your friendly driver will meet you and drive you directly to the Port of San Juan. Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this shared transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport and enjoy a hassle-free way to start your San Juan cruise! When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your cruise ship details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24-48 hours prior to your arrival in San Juan, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher). Price is per person and one-way.
If your flight lands on time at Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, we will ensure your timely arrival at Old San Juan Port for this transfer. However, if your flight is delayed, your transfer is no longer covered by our worry-free policy. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :
Booking this service will only guarantee pick up/drop off at: the Luis Muñoz Marin Airport, San Juan Piers or San Juan Hotels.
PortsPan-American Pier, Calle Muelle, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
AirportsLuis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
Return Detail :San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 3 persons required for shuttle to service to operate.
- There is a possibility of cancellation with refund after receiving instant confirmation if only one person is reserved. You will be offered the option of paying $25.00 for the third person in order to meet the minimum (which would turn service into a private one).
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Complimentary car seats available upon special request (must be requested with anticipation), subject to availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Valid only for shared transfers between Luis Muñoz Marín Airport - Cruise Piers - San Juan hotels
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicle model is not guaranteed. Vehicle will be assigned depending on amount of passengers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.