San Juan Small-Group Snorkeling Tour on Coral Reef
I'm a professional mermaid (SCUBA instructor) who loves to play in the sea. Making people smile and laugh on vacation brings me the greatest joy, and if I can show you the underwater world and teach you about the tropical reef fish and turtles you see, all the better!
As a PADI SCUBA instructor, I teach the skills needed to have a blast snorkeling (safely), and many people who have snorkeled for years tell me that they learned something from me from this experience that would have made prior snorkel tours so much better!
You see, I take time to actually teach the skills, not just hand out equipment and throw people into the water. And it pays off in tons of fun.
Worried about safety? All equipment is sanitized with an EPA-approved disinfectant between uses, and social distance is maintained throughout the experience. I take pride in being as COVID-19-safe as possible.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Limited, secure storage available for a few personal items.
- Snorkeling instruction by your certified PADI instructor.
What's excluded :
- Personal items. Please bring your sun protection (reef-safe sunscreen, hat, or (best) rash guards)
- Personal items: Please bring your own towel and other comfort items.
- Due to COVID-19 safety measures, guests should bring their own water and snacks. Vendors available.
- Storage for large backpacks or luggage not available due to COVID-19 safety standards.
This snorkel experience takes place on a tropical reef nearby a gorgeous beach paradise with soft sand and palm trees. This experience will be conducted in English with some translations in Spanish, if needed. Here's what you can expect:
1) I introduce guests to equipment and give instructions for the best experience.
2) I issue sanitized and high-quality equipment, including mask, snorkel, fins, and life vest (optional).
3) I lead guests into shallow water where I give further instructions and encourage practice as needed
4) I guide guests to see a variety of reef fish (blue tang, parrot fish, angel fish, and tons more!)
5) We end our snorkel experience on the beach, where I will teach about the coral and marine life that we saw while snorkeling.
6) Guests can use of the nearby restroom facilities to change or shower.
7) Guests will receive video clips and portraits from the experience to enjoy and share on social media.
Departure Point :Polvorín San Gerónimo de Boquerón, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with fear or anxiety about entering water or swimming.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests must arrive with personal masks on and follow guidelines for a safe experience. A briefing on COVID-19 safety will be given upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.