San Luca Experience Tour and Food Tasting
The Basilica of San Luca is one of the symbols of the city of Bologna. Located on Monte Guardia, the sanctuary connects the city center through the longest continuous port in the world, consisting of 666 arches.
At the meeting point you will receive from a member of our staff a map and a table with the times of the return train, available every 45 minutes. At the end a person of our staff will accompany you inside the historical market for a fabulous tasting of typical products and a glass of wine.
This tour starts every day and will help you discover the city on board the San Luca Express train, on which the audio guides, available in 8 languages, will tell you the history of the city until you arrive at the Basilica of San Luca.
You will have the opportunity to visit this sacred place at your own pace and you will be able to decide at what time to return by consulting the timetables on the map. On board you will find staff who will welcome you and answer your questions
per adult from
What's included :
- SAN LUCA EXPRESS TICKET TICKET
- ENTRANCE BASILICA OF SAN LUCA
- PEOPLE STAFF ON THE GROUND AND ON BOARD
- Bottled water
- TASTING TYPICAL LOCAL PRODUCTS AND GLASS OF DI VINO
- VISIT OF THE HISTORIC SQUARED WORKSHOPS
What's excluded :
- Visit the Basilica of San Luca, famous throughout the world for its splendor, its history and the view over the city of Bologna, immersed in the splendor of the Bolognese hills. Meet one of our staff who will accompany you to the starting point of the train. Take a comfortable ride on the San Luca Express train where you can visit the city on your way to San Luca with audio guides in different languages and visit the Basilica in freedom and enjoy the view.
Upon return, a member of our staff will welcome you to the historic market for a delicious tasting of typical products and a glass of wine.
• Santuario di Madonna di San Luca, Via di San Luca 36, 40135 Bologna Italy
• Quadrilatero, via Clavature & via Pescherie Vecchie, 40124 Bologna Italy
• Piazza Maggiore, 40121 Bologna Italy
• Portico di San Luca, Piazza Maggiore, 40124 Bologna Italy
• Typical products tasting
Departure Point :Neptune square, Piazza del Nettuno, Bologna BO, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.