San Marco, Basilica and Pala D'oro walking tour
This Walking Tour will lead you directly to the heart of Venice, to St Mark’s square, center of the political and religious power of the Serenissima Republic. An expert guide will tell you the history and the curiosities of one of the most beautiful squares in the world, that over the centuries has undergone countless transformations linked to important historical events
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
St. Mark's Square has always been the most important Square in Venice and it has been defined as "the most beautiful drawing room of Europe".
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
The Doge's Palace is one of the finest example of Venetian Gothic style. It was the residence of the Doge, and the political and judicial heart of the city.
Pass By: Campanile di San Marco, Sestiere San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
St. Mark's Bell tower is one of the iconic symbol of Venice. Discover its history and how it was rebuilt after the collapse of 1902.
Pass By: Torre dell'Orologio, Piazza San Marco, Venice Italy
The Clock Tower is an early Renaissance building on the north side of the Piazza San Marco.
Pass By: Procuratie Vecchie, Piazza San Marco, Venice Italy
The Procuratie (literally, "procuracies") are three connected buildings on St Mark's Square. They are also connected to St Mark's Clocktower. They are historic buildings over arcades, the last of them completed under Napoleon's occupation.
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
St. Mark's Basilica is also known as the Golden Basilica due to its precious mosaics. It originally served as the chapel of the Doge, the head of the Republic of Venice. It's still considered one of the best known examples of Italo-Byzantine architecture.
Admission not permitted on sundays.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Bucintoro Viaggi, Campo S. Luca, 4267/C, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.