San Martin de los Andes and the Seven Lakes Day Trip from Bariloche
Venture along the Road of the Seven Lakes from Bariloche to San Martín de los Andes, a charming mountain town situated between Andean peaks on the picturesque shores of glacial Lácar Lake. Your scenic coach trip takes you past vivid landscapes of natural beauty, including Nahuel Huapi Lake and the stunning seven, with commentary from your guide along the way. Enjoy a brief stop in Villa La Angostura plus three hours of free time to explore lovely San Martín!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tangol Bariloche, Vice Almte. O'Connor 510, San Carlos de Bariloche 8400 Argentina
Start your journey north to San Martín de los Andes from San Carlos de Bariloche upon hotel pickup by your guide.
Stop At: Nahuel Huapi Lake, Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi Argentina
Relax aboard the comfortable coach, driving along the scenic southern shore of Nahuel Huapi Lake and crossing the Limay Bridge over the Limay River. En route, your guide will offer commentary on the natural and historical features of the region.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Balneario Lago Espejo, RN40, Q8704 Villa La Angostura, Neuquén, Argentina
Bordering the Huemul arm of the lake's northern shore, pass Las Flores and Puerto Manzano with a brief stopover in the mountain town of Villa La Angostura. Here, stretch your legs and breathe in the fresh mountain air before continuing on the provincial route. (You can purchase snacks at several stops along the way, or bring your own food to eat.)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Route of the Seven Lakes, Ruta Nacional 40, San Martin de los Andes Argentina
Following the picturesque Road of the Seven Lakes, take in the spectacular sights of lakes Espejo, Correntoso, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner and Machonico before arriving at the shores of Lácar Lake (Lago Lácar), where the charming town of San Martín de los Andes is nestled between high mountain peaks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rafting San Martin de los Andes, L2, Av. San Martín 941, Q8370 San Martin de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina
You’ll have about three hours to spend at your leisure in San Martín, including time to purchase lunch at one of the plentiful restaurants (own expense). Stroll through downtown streets teeming with arts and crafts shops and gear-rental stores that specialize in a range of outdoor activities – from hiking, biking, boating and skiing to hunting and fishing. As you walk around, admire the lovely character of San Martín and the Swiss Alpine architectural style of its wood cabins and quaint shops.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Limay River, Neuquen Argentina
On your return trip, the road goes through Cordoba Pass (Paso Cordoba) at an elevation of 3,940 feet (1,200 meters) and features a typical Patagonian landscape. See the confluence of the Traful and Limay rivers, the Valle Encantado (Enchanted Valley) and the Anfiteatro (a natural amphitheater) before arrival back in Bariloche around 5pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: there are stops to purchase snacks during the day, but it is recommended that you bring your own lunch
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance, in case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.