San Miguel de Allende Private Tour from Mexico City
Get to know the most important places of San Miguel de Allende! This picturesque and cosmopolitan city is full of well-preserved buildings that go way back to the 17th and 18th centuries. Its narrow and cobbled streets, wooded yards, fine architectural details and luscious interiors make it the nicest city of Mexico. Includes the Hotel Pick up and drop off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir/ photos (available to purchase)
- Additional activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zocalo, San Miguel de Allende Mexico
San Miguel de Allende was named by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. You will enjoy the weather is amicable throughout the year.
After picking you up in your Mexico City Hotel, you’ll start making your way to San Miguel de Allende in a private tour. On the road, you will stop to have lunch (at your expense).
On this tour across the city’s downtown, you’ll get a panoramic view of the city and will meet its more emblematic buildings and their history.
Don’t miss the chance of walking by the beautiful streets of this city of Mexico that has been seat of important festivals of arts and music and take a look at buildings such as the Parish of San Miguel Arcángel, the Museum of Ignacio Allende, Paseo del Chorro, San Francisco’s Temple, the House of Condes de la Canal, among other buildings which architecture will astonish you!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off We pick up only in the following areas: Downtown, Zona Rosa, Reforma & Polanco
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour may be operated both in English and Spanish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.