San Pedro de Atacama: Half day to El Tatio Geysers, breakfast included
Enjoy a tour to El Tatio Geysers and Machuca Village from San Pedro de Atacama. See this beautiful natural site and enjoy visiting a charming little town. Your tour includes transportation and a professional guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast (Tea/coffee, juice, milk, 1 sandwich, 1 chocolate)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Geyser del Tatio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geyser del Tatio, 174a Caracoles, San Pedro de Atacama 1410000 Chile
05:00 Departure to the Tatio Geysers located at a distance of 97 Kms of San Pedro and at an altitude of 4,300 meters.
Arrival at approximately 06:45, the temperature is below zero. Breakfast and hike led by the geothermal field, observation of the impressive columns of steam (Geysers), fumaroles, hundreds of pools of boiling water and high peaks is a spectacular vision of nature at dawn.
In this place will have a breakfast(te,coffee, juice,leche,1 sandwich, 1 chocolate)
The return visit the town of Machuca, a former ancestral people, with houses built in the traditional way.
Return to San Pedro de Atacama.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Machuca, Route B-245, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
In this stop you can eat some tipically snack form the Altiplanic people.
(food and beverage are not incluide in this stop)
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In excursion services that include transfer, this applies from all hotels in San Pedro de Atacama (does not include Aiyu from outside)
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you bring a jacket/sweater and comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended to children under 7 year old
- Not recommended to adults over 75 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.