San Pedro for a Day Hol Chan & Shark Ray Snorkel
The only English speaking country in Central America, Belize offers a unique combination of awe-inspiring aquatic experiences unlike any destination on earth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
The only English speaking country in Central America, Belize offers a unique combination of awe-inspiring experiences unlike any destination on earth. Dotted with over 600 palm studded islands along the Western Hemisphere’s largest Barrier Reef, this tropical paradise awaits you. Enjoy the serenity of the beautiful island of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye affectionately known to most as “La Isla Bonita”. Ambergris Caye (pronounced key) is the largest island in Belize, and one of the main destinations for travelers to the country. The charming town, San Pedro is the only town on the island bustling with beach lovers, divers and fishermen from all over. Ambergris Caye has been known for its alluring dive, snorkel and fishing sites with the Belize Barrier Reef only a few meters offshore. The Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley Marine Reserve without a doubt tops the list of sites to explore while on the island. The rich diversity in its marine habitats complimented by a variety of water sport activities, culture and delicious local food will sure make a fantastic story when you return to your world.
• Chukka Caribbean Adventures in Belize, 1 Belize Ave, Belize City Belize
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel in Belize city available. Pick up from outside of Belize City is available at an additional cost. Please note that you are required to provide your hotel information at the time of booking . Please reconfirm at least 48 hours prior.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Age for this activity – 6 years
- Water & sodas are included in tour
- Lunch included
- Domestic Air & private ground transfer to Airstrip
- Guest are advised to use sunscreen
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Digital check-in and waivers available. Dedicated team member at each location,assigned to ensure all protocols are observed. Social distancing guidelines observed in eating areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.