San Pedro Sula City Tour
Guided tour around San Pedro Sula city, know it´s highlights.
Visit to the local Antropology Museum, The Cathedral and the Main Plaza of the city. After that, you´ll enjoy the flavors of our gastronomy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Kids from 0-10 Years old, travel free, with their parents covering their expenses.
- Museum Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Anthropology and History of San Pedro Sula
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Anthropology and History of San Pedro Sula, Barrio Guamilito 3ra ave. Noroeste entre 3 y 4 calle, San Pedro Sula CT1100 Honduras
Enjoy and know the history of San Pedro Sula and it´s importance to Honduras...
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Ramon Villeda Morales Airport, San Pedro Sula Honduras
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.