San Sebastian Coffee, Pastries & Desserts Half-Day Tour
Learn about local history and culture through the city’s patisseries, cafés, specialty shops and bars and discover the traditions behind them.
Your tastings will include freshly-brewed coffee, a traditional Basque cake, a caramel created in the French Basque Country, a traditional pastry only found in the oldest bakery in town, a cider house dessert, chocolate and churros, an elegant dessert, and a classic, old-school cake and wine.
This tour is linked to a local association that provides refugees with their first hot meal when they reach dry land, currently in Greece.
With every food tour you purchase, we help a person in need by donating a meal to Zaporeak, a local association that cooks meals for refugees.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - ● 7 stops that include coffee, water, a glass of wine and more than 10 tastings such as pastries, desserts, caramels and cheese (yes cheese is also a dessert!)
- Professional local expert guide
- A meal donated to Zaporeak, a local association who cooks wholesome meals in a refugee camp
What's excluded :
- Stop At: San Sebastian - Donostia, San Sebastian - Donostia, Province of Guipuzcoa, Basque Country
Explore three different neighbourhoods as you eat your way through some of San Sebastian’s iconic pastry shops.
You’ll visit the oldest bakery in town, sip coffee made by one of the best baristas in the country, and enjoy a traditional dessert with a twist. You’ll have seven delicious stops, tasting ten local specialties and enjoy delicious wine in between!
With every food tour you purchase, we help a person in need by donating a meal to Zaporeak, a local associations that cooks meals for refugees.
You eat one, you feed one.
Duration: 3 hours
• food and drink tasting - 7 stops with carefully selected pastries, iconic desserts & modern, local, sweet inventions. More than 10 tastings with drinks included.
Departure Point :Zurriola Hiribidea, 34, 20002 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.