San Sebastian del Oeste 'Magic Town' from Puerto Vallarta
Set deep in the mining town of San Sebastian, one of Mexico's hidden gems awaits.
– Visit a traditional coffee Hacienda and learn about the craft of Mexican coffee.
– Enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch in a traditional family-owned restaurant.
- Taste the homemade liquors and tequilas of Jalisco, one of our greatest legacies.
- Visit an old mining town stuck in time - Learn about the history of mining and agriculture.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Authentic Mexican Lunch
- Professional guide
- Tequila tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Visit to a Coffee maker's house
- Entry/Admission - San Sebastian del Oeste
What's excluded :
- Tequila and coffee purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Sebastian del Oeste, Juárez 3, San Sebastián del Oeste Centro, San Sebastián del Oeste, Jal., Mexico
Discover the culture and beauty of one of Jalisco’s Magic Villages!This tour will take you to explore the mining village of San Sebastian- a town founded in 1605- located on the western side of Jalisco. Here you will experience true Mexican culture through the valuable legacy, history and tradition that spans over a thousand years of agricultural and mining history, the effects of which we can still see to this day.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please notice that we offer transportation to most hotels in Puerto Vallarta area, for any doubt on your pick up information please contact us at least 24 hours prior your tour departs.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and attire.
- Bring sunblock, sunglasses, hat and camera.
- Bring cash for souvenirs and additional food or beverages at restaurant.
- Wear a light jacket on winter months.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.