San Sebastian: Game of Thrones Dragonstone Experience
This will be a fantastic experience on the Basque Coast. We will meet in addition to the scenarios in which the seventh season of Game of Thrones has been recorded, two
of the most important treasures in our Coast. “San Juan de Gaztelugatxe” and “Itzurun-Flysch en Zumaia”.
The first stop will be to visit Basque Coast Geopark. That is a little area located between Cantabrian Sea and Basque mountains.
On our way to the next location, we will stop at Portuondo, from where we will be able to have a beautiful view of Mundaka. There we´ll enjoy 2 pintxos and drinks suggested by the guide (Full Menu in a traditional restaurant in the PREMIUM option) and then you will be given free time to have lunch in Mundaka.
Then, we will visit San Juan de Gaztelugatxe. At the end of the stairway you could place your feet into San Juan Bautista´s footprint and according to what it is said, it brings good luck.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in city centre with driving guide for the whole experience.
- 2 pintxos and 2 drinks
- Guided Tour in San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
- Entry/Admission - San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities for the restaurant or guide (optional)
- Anything that is not mentioned in the "included" section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Bermeo Spain
Visit of different Game of Thrones scenarios, finishing in San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Alameda del Boulevard, Alameda del Blvd., 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Debido a la situación actual y como medida de prevención, para los clientes de Viator, el transporte ser realizará siempre en privado.Airports
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the special situation we are living in. All transportation services will be private and according to the new security standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.