San Sebastian: Game of Thrones Dragonstone Experience - PREMIUM
The first stop will be to visit Basque Coast Geopark. That is a little area located between Cantabrian Sea and Basque mountains. There, a boat will be ready to pick up the group.
The thirteen meters of cliffs in the Geopark keep some spectacular rock layers formations called Flysch which as if it were an encyclopedia.
On our way to the next location, we will stop at Portuondo, from where we will be able to have a beautiful view of Mundaka. There we´ll enjoy a full traditional menú in a restaurant in Portuondo.
Then, we will visit San Juan de Gaztelugatxe. At the end of the stairway you could place your feet into San Juan Bautista´s footprint and according to what it is said, it brings good luck. At the top, you will find a picturesque chapel as well as spectacular Cantabrian Sea views which has carved on the island several cliffs, tunnels and impossible arcs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in the city centre with chofer
- Private guide for the whole experience
- Boat Trip in Basque Coast Geopark
- Full menu in a traditional restaurant
- Guided Tour in San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
- Entry/Admission - Flysch
- Entry/Admission - San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de Portuondo
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities for the restaurant or guide
- Anything that is not mentioned in the "included" section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flysch, 20750 Zumaia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Flysch in Zumaia
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Bermeo Spain
You will visit different Game of Thrones locations in the Basque Coast
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mirador de Portuondo, Ctra. Gernika-Bermeo BI-2235, km 47 Barrio Portuondo, Mundaka Spain
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Alameda del Boulevard, Alameda del Blvd., 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Due to the current situation and as a preventive measure, for Viator's clients, transport will always be carried out in private.Airports
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the special situation we are living in. All transportation services will be private and according to the new security standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.