San Sebastian: Old Bilbao and Guggenheim Museum - PREMIUM
In the morning, once we arrive to Bilbao from San Sebastian, we´ll do a tour around the most iconic área of the city. Because of it´s history and location, Bilbao offers a perfect mix of arquitectura, tradition, sea and mountain.
We will visit the Ribera Market, located next to the river, which is a comercial reference for all the región. During the visit, we´ll enjoy 2 “pintxo” with 2 beverages suggested by the tour guide.
You will enjoy a typical Basque lunch at a traditional restaurant in the centre of Bilbao.
After lunch, we´ll head to the location that made Bilbao famous all around the globe, Guggenheim Museum. There, we will have a private guided visit in order to make us understand better all the paintings and art pieces.
Once we are done in the museum, we´ll head back to San Sebastián.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in the city centre with private chofer.
- Private guide during the experience.
- City tour around Ribera Market
- 2 pintxo and 2 beverage
- Full menu in a traditional restaurant
- Tickets and private guide for Guggenheim Museum
- Entry/Admission - Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities for the restaurant or guide
- Anything that is not mentioned in the "included" section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Abandoibarra Et. 2, 48001 Bilbao Spain
Visita a Bilbao incluyendo el museo Guggenheim
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Alameda del Boulevard, Alameda del Blvd., 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in the City Centre
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the special situation we are living in. All transportation services will be private and according to the new security standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.