San Sebastian: Premium The route of the three Temples
Discover the Route of the Three Temples: From Loyola to Arantzazu through the San Ignacio Road.
As San Ignacio de Loyola did, visitants can follow the Route between Loyola and Arantzazu crossing La Antigua in GR-120, the Route of the Three Temples. This, is the beginning of the Ignatian Way, which the Saint started in 1522 in a pilgrimage that brought him to Manresa.
Three temples, three styles, all of which with its own style, personality and legend. The Route begins in the Loyola Sanctuary, a place with great historical value in which the founder of The Company of Jesus lived his revolutionary change.
In a natural terrace in the Beloki mountain located a few kilometres away, we will find the romanesque herminate of La Antigua which offer views of the industrial landscape of Urretxu and Zumarraga.
Last stop of the route. The legend of the Arantzazu Sanctuary went up to the XV century when the Virgin, hanged in a hawthorn, was showed up to shepherd.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in the city centre with private chofer
- Private guide for the whole experience
- Tickets to the Temples
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Private guided tour in Loyola Sanctuary, La Antigua and Arantzazu Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Santuario de Loyola
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities for the restaurant or guide
- Anything that is not mentioned in the "included" section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario de Loyola, Azpeitia Spain
Visit to the 3 temples of the Ignatian Way in Guipúzcoa
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Alameda del Boulevard, Alameda del Blvd., 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in the City Centre
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the special situation we are living in. All transportation services will be private and according to the new security standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.