San Sebastian: Three temples tour - Ignatian Way
Join us on the path of St. Ignatius from his birth to the founding of the Society of Jesus.
With the convenience of transport by car, know your home and the Basilica built in his honor in Loyola and continue along the Ignatian Road visiting the hermitage of La Antigua in Zumárraga to finish admiring the peculiarities of the Sanctuary of Aránzazu.
The meal is included where we will enjoy a menu of local products with first course, second course and dessert accompanied by wine or water, all included in the price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meal included (first, second, dessert and wine).
- Local guide.
- Small group tour (Maximum 8 people).
- Entrance to Casa Santa de Loyola.
What's excluded :
- Food / drink outside of the established.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pla de l'Ermita, Pla de l'Ermita, Province of Lleida, Catalonia
09:45 - 11:30 Loyola Sanctuary.
12:00 - 13:00 Hermitage of La Antigua.
13:30 -14: 30 Lunch.
14:30 - 16:00 Sanctuary of Aránzazu.
05:00 pm San Sebastián.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel or apartment in San Sebastián.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.